- Name of firm/company: Not Specified
- Location: Manchester City Centre
- Job Vacancy: Paralegal (possibly Training Contract)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum Requirements: Some employment law work experience and/or studied employment law in the LPC
- Salary: Market Rate
- How to Apply: Please send your CV to us to forward to the firm using our Contact Us Form
- Application Deadline: Friday 14th September
Only small but might suit a paralegal who has already worked in an employment team and if they have their LPC there could be a training contract down the line if it works out. Essentially :
Our clients are a young, niche legal practice in Manchester City Centre who are looking to expand in to the area of employment work. They are looking for someone who has previous experience in working with their own case load of claimant employment matters to work with a partner in developing a new employment department. The firm will generate the leads although anyone who is happy to get involved with Business Development will be given the opportunity to do so.
The role will involve handling enquiries and vetting incoming calls from potential claimants to establish whether there is the basis of a valid claim. The successful candidate therefore will have a good telephone manner and good interpersonal skills. They must have the ability to handle their own caseload with little supervision.
For the right person there may be the opportunity to secure a training contract with this 3 partner firm which also handles privately funded criminal work, professional negligence defence and motoring.