- Name of firm/company: Not Specified
- Location: South Glamorgan
- Job Vacancy: Graduate Paralegal (Wills & Probate)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: Law Degree and/or and Legal Practising Certificate is preferable although consideration will be given to other candidates who have worked in a legal environment
- Salary: £13000 – £15500 per annum
- How to Apply: Please apply via Total Jobs - http://www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Graduate-Paralegal-Wills–Probate_job53156278
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
This role would suit a law graduate (ideally with a LPC) looking for an entry into a large law firm.
The role will be:
* To assist with the management of a caseload of Wills and Trust Clients
* Initially, to contact our clients by telephone to assist them in completing documentation already sent to them and ensuring its return.
* Any matters which fall outside the Paralegals’s level of skill must be referred to the Case Manager.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required:
* Law Degree and/or and Legal Practising Certificate is preferable although consideration will be given to other candidates who have worked in a legal environment.
* Good communications skills (written and telephone)
* Ability to concentrate in an open office environment
* Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to manage diary system and prioritise workload
Working Hours : 9am – 5.30 pm four days per week, one day per week will between 11.30am and 8pm and an occasional Saturday between 9am and 1pm.