- Name of firm/company: Not Specified
- Location: Merseyside
- Job Vacancy: Junior Paralegal
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: Distinction or commendation in your LPC (or predicted), at least a 2:1 degree level (all degrees welcome), good grades in A-Levels and GCSE’s
- Salary: £12000 per annum + Bonus and Free Parking
- How to Apply: Please send your CV via Total Jobs - http://www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Junior-Paralegal_job53155044
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Our client are looking for LPC graduates who have finished or are due to finish this summer to start their legal career with a leading Personal Injury firm in Lancashire.
You will receive full comprehensive on the job training. You will start off assisting a Solicitor learning the different aspects of the Paralegal role. Once you are ready, you will be given your own caseload to manage, still receiving support all the way.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm who are dedicated to training and supporting their staff to a high standard. The firm also promotes people from within and offers structured progression as your experience develops.
They are looking for a bright enthusiastic individual who has all of the following;
- Distinction or commendation in your LPC (or predicted)
- At least a 2:1 degree level (all degrees welcome)
- Good grades in A-Levels and GCSE’s
The salary for this role is competitive and there is also a excellent bonus available.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite qualifications as described above (applicants without these requirements will not be considered).