- Name of firm/company: Not Specified
- Location: Greater London
- Job Vacancy: Law Graduate – In-house Insurance Law
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: Applicants will have undertaken residential or commercial property modules during your degree studies and ideally gained some administration experience
- Salary: £17500 per annum
- How to Apply: Please send your CV via Simply Law Jobs
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
This is an opportunity for a law graduate with good academic grades to join a leading organisation within the field of insurance law. Based in Greater London (North Kent) you will provide administrative support to an insurance underwriting team ensuring that all tasks and duties are carried out to prescribed standards that will assist in ensuring the underwriting process is handled efficiently and accurately.
Successful applicants will have undertaken residential or commercial property modules during your degree studies and ideally gained some administration experience. This is a varied role and will require you to draft and issue straightforward policies and liaise with clients regarding general policy enquires making suitable recommendations on their products.
Salary £17,500 + benefits.
All applications will be reviewed within the next working day by our consultants and successful applicants will be contacted at the earliest opportunity.