- Name of firm/company: Leech & Co
- Location: Manchester
- Job Vacancy: Paralegal
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: Demonstrate good academic qualifications, strong communication skills, strong data entry skills and an eye for detail. Accuracy is vital, strong organisational skills and be able to work to targets
- Salary: Not Specified
- How to Apply: Please apply via Gum Tree - http://www.gumtree.com/p/jobs/paralegal-city-centre/106143445
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Leech & Co is one of the UK’s leading claimant personal injury Solicitor’s firm with particular emphasis on road traffic accident claims. We are currently recruiting for a full-time paralegal working between the hours of 9.00am – 8.00pm. We are based in Manchester city- centre, opposite the Town Hall.
Working within the various departments your role would be of a multi-skilled nature. You will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties, liaising with clients and entering information onto the case management system accurately and efficiently.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
• demonstrate good academic qualifications
• strong communication skills
• strong data entry skills and an eye for detail. Accuracy is vital
• strong organisational skills and be able to work to targets
• strong IT skills and be confident using all Microsoft Office Packages
• be proactive and able to meet targets
• be a team player
Salary details and hours to be discussed at interview. This is an opportunity for a hard working & bright candidate to get some legal experience on their C.V. and deal with real clients in a real role.