- Name of firm/company: Not Specified
- Location: Lancashire
- Job Vacancy: Personal Injury
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: Looking for a bright enthusiastic individual who has all of the following; Distinction or commendation in your LPC (or predicted), A 2:1 Law degree or GDL level a necessity, Good grades in A-Levels and GCSE`s
- Salary: £12 – £13000 per annum
- How to Apply: Please apply via Simply Law Jobs
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
LPC GRADUATE ROLE – Personal Injury
Our client, a leading Personal Injury firm in Preston Lancashire working from a contemporary based office set are looking for LPC graduates who have finished their LPC or is due to finish in the summer to join their expanding team.
You will start off assisting a Solicitor learning the different aspects of the Paralegal role. After full training you will be given the responsibility to manage your own caseload of Personal Injury matters, including a broad range of RTA, Credit Hire, Clinical Negligence and Industrial Disease.
They are looking for a bright enthusiastic individual who has all of the following;
- Distinction or commendation in your LPC (or predicted)
- A 2:1 Law degree or GDL level a necessity
- Good grades in A-Levels and GCSE`s
- A strong willingness to learn and a thirst to progress your career.
This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional forward thinking firm based out of lucrative open plan offices, who are dedicated to training and supporting their staff to a high standard. The firm also promotes people from within and offers structured progression as your experience develops.