- Name of firm/company: Not Specified
- Location: Manchester
- Job Vacancy: RTA Paralegal
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: The Ideal candidate will be highly competent within RTA Personal Injury, being able to work with minimal supervision. Some Litigation experience would be advantageous
- Salary: £15,000 – £17,500 per annum, Benefits: e
- How to Apply: Please apply via Simply Law Jobs
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paralegal to join a growing firm who specialise in Personal Injury and Immigration. The firm boasts organic growth and excellent working facilities with parking.
My client are now seeking a determined paralegal with some litigation experience preferred although not essential. The firm offer negotiable salary based on experience for this position along with ongoing perks and a comfortable, relaxed working environment.
The role will involve dealing with a caseload within the Personal Injury department of RTA files which consist of contentious issues such as assessing quantum, special damages, LVI and disputes. You must have a good background in dealing with such claims along with being comfortable in handling your own caseload. The Ideal candidate will be highly competent within RTA Personal Injury, being able to work with minimal supervision. Some Litigation experience would be advantageous.