- Name of firm/company: Not specified
- Location: Liverpool
- Job Vacancy: Trainee Paralegal
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: At least 6 months RTA case handling experience, some knowledge of using a case management system, and have the ability to work well within a supportive team environment.
- Salary: Not specified
- How to Apply: Please send your CV via Totally Legal – http://www.totallylegal.com/show_job.cgi?j=8651751&l=&e=year&k=trainee%20paralegal&lo=&a=31&so=&ls=&srpg=1
- Application Deadline: Not specified
Established Liverpool city centre law firm seeks a RTA legal assistant or motor claims handler to join its expanding Personal Injury team as a trainee fee earner.
The role will involve full training to help develop you into a full fee earning role. You will start off by assisting Solicitors on pre- and post- litigated Personal Injury files with the view to running your own caseload in the near future.
The successful candidate will have at least 6 months RTA case handling experience, some knowledge of using a case management system, and have the ability to work well within a supportive team environment.
The firm offers a modern and relaxed working culture plus an attractive bonus scheme with the opportunity to progress quickly within the firm.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.