- Name of firm/company: Duncan Lewis
- Location: London
- Job Vacancy: Trainee Solicitors
- Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Requirements: A good academic background and a minimum of 2:1 in a Law degree, applicants must have completed and passed their Legal Practice Course, a minimum of 1 year legal experience in 1-2 areas of public funded work
- Salary: Not Specified
- How to Apply: Please apply via Simply Law Jobs
- Application Deadline: 18th May 2012
We are currently seeking to recruit external trainee solicitors across one of the following areas of law: Immigration, Family & Childcare, Mental Health and Housing.
The successful candidate must have:-
- A good academic background and a minimum of 2:1 in a Law degree
- Applicants must have completed and passed their Legal Practice Course
- A minimum of 1 year legal experience in 1-2 areas of public funded work
- An ability to market the Company
- Business acumen
- Excellent IT skills
We take pride in our commitment to Equal opportunities and Diversity (the diversity of the communities we represent to reflect at all levels within our workforce).
Candidates will be required to attend a panel interview along with an assessment.
We guarantee an interview for candidates that disclose a disability and meet the essential requirements for the post. Please provide additional details in your covering letter, if this applies.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please visit our careers page on our website and apply using our online application process
Closing date for application is: 18th May 2012
Location of Office: All London Offices
Salary: Extremely Competitive